Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fish & Chips @ The Fish Plaice in Musgrave

I think I got my love for Fish & Chips from Cape Town!!!!
So last night I didnt feel like cooking and decided to go try out a Fish & Chips restaurant in Durban. I went to The Fish PLaice in Musgrave. To my pleasant surprise it was actually really good. I thought I was in for some greasy, oil soaked newspaper fish and chips but it was far from it.

The meal:
We ordered Grilled Kingklip and chips and the Triple special: grilled hake, fried calamari rings and about 5 prawns. The portions are excellent size to fill you up. The tartare sauce is great it’s a nice meal for when you crave something from the Ocean! They have a big sign in the shop that says “We only cook to order” and that lets you know that what youll be eating is fresh! Expect a 10 – 15 minute wait for your food! Theres also one in Glenashley!

No comments:

Post a Comment